Field Service Technician
General Job Descriptions:
This position is for a Field Service Technician in the Traffic Control Industry. This position will be responsible for commissioning/troubleshooting of Signalized Intersection Products and Intelligent Transportation Systems Products. This position will be a field position primarily with sales/home office duties as well.
• Overnight Travel – Will vary depending on project locations.
• Project Locations – State of Oregon, Washington and Idaho
• Work Environment – On the side of the road, in Public Agencies Office, Traffic Management Centers, and Contractors Offices.
• Sales and home office duties are required when not in the field.
CT Northwest is part of a group of 6 (six) privately held companies which specializes in the Signalized Intersection Control, ITS, and Smart City industry. The parent company, CT Group, has been in business for over 40 years under the same ownership. The group of companies are located across the United States and the corporate headquarters is in Orlando Florida. The CT Group is the largest independent dealer for Signalized Intersection Control, ITS, and Smart Cities in North America. CT Northwest is responsible for sales and support of various products in Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Idaho. CT Northwest represents 4 (four) key products and various minor products in this territory.
CT Northwest is expanding its staff to accommodate the growth of the company.
• Possession of a valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to work in the USA
• Overnight Travel is required – 50% of the time.
• Computer Literate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Weekly reporting
• Ability to work before and after normal hours as required
• Ability to drive long distances
• Ability and knowledge of basic hand tools
• Articulate both on the phone and in person
• Excellent Punctuality and attendance
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and closely with other team members
• Working knowledge of Communications Networks
• Working knowledge of Computer Systems and Set-up
• Working knowledge of Signalized Intersections, ATMS, and ITS Systems a Plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Additional Education in the electronics or computer field
• College Degree a Plus
• Previous experience in Communication Systems and/or Computer Systems
• Will train the correct candidate
• Full Time Salaried Position
• Salary based on experience
• Medical Insurance provided for the Employee only after 90 days
• Medical Insurance available for family after 90 days
• Dental & Eye available at a cost to the Employee after 90 days
• Company Vehicle of companies’ choice after 6 months – Car allowance for first 6 months.
• Company Credit card for company related expenses
• Company provided Cell Phone & Laptop
CT Northwest is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-Verify and is a Drug-Free work environment.
To apply for this position:
• Please send resumes via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org